- This past year, I self-published my first book The ABCs of SharePoint.
- I started several community initiatives
- Lawrence SharePoint User Group
- Healthcare Tech Collaborative
- O365 Blogger Bracket
- I decided against further pursuit of the MVP award
- I was invited to my first national conference as a speaker (North American Collaboration Summit this coming March!)
- I passed two exams and got my MCSA
- I started my new job at LMH Health as SharePoint Systems Engineer
Goals for 2019
- Become an MCSE or M365 Expert
- Write another book
- Keep speaking, blogging, and sharing
Thank you to LMH Health, my colleagues and community change-makers, for welcoming me to your organization and believing in what we can achieve collectively. I’m fueled by your energy.
Thank you to the six SharePoint Saturday organizing committees who provided me with the opportunity this past year to share my passion with your communities.
Thank you to Brenda Hough at Emporia State University for inviting me to speak at my alma mater about my journey.
Thank you to Max Fritz, Mack Sigman, Melissa Hubbard, April Dunnam, Tara Saylor, Starla Jones, Mike Broadwell, Jason Dozier, Yang Yang, Sharon Weaver, Rebekah Ellingson, Chris Heeter and Alicia Backlund for sharing your time with the Lawrence SharePoint User Group and providing premium content for our attendees and viewers. And thank you to the attendees – we do it for you, and are inspired by your desire to continue learning, sharing, and growing.
Finally, thank you to all of my readers, viewers, friends, and advocates. May this new year provide you with rich opportunities, hope, healing, and love.
2 Replies to “Bon voyage, 2018: Reflections, goals, and gratitude”
Congratulations and wishing more and more success in 2019! Good people who care, health, Joy, peace , laughter and more viewers/right audience who need your works.