Last year, fellow MVP and MCT Peter Rising and I collaborated on the first edition of an MS-700 exam guide. I’m pleased to share that our second edition reflecting the most up-to-date exam objectives and content is now available. It has over 400 pages and 168 practice questions, making it easy to find and study what’s most important when you need it.
Successfully passing the MS-700 exam earns you the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate certification. This is an excellent way to prove skills and proficiency to employers (current and prospective) and also challenge yourself with keeping up-to-date on administering one of Microsoft 365’s core collaboration and communication apps.
I am super appreciative of my co-author, Peter Rising, as well as our reviewers Dan Rey, Yves Habersaat, and Vivek Vinod Sharma who helped make sure this exam guide is the best available. I also want to thank our reviewers from the first edition, Linus Cansby, Adam Deltinger, Amanda Sterner, and Mike Swantek for their foundational contribution that helped us get this far.
And lastly, thank you to all of the amazingly talented staff at Packt who welcomed us to this opportunity and worked with us to create and refine something we are so proud to share with the community.
MS-700 exam guide (2nd ed) table of contents
- Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams
- Identify licensing requirements for Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure security and compliance settings for Microsoft Teams
- Plan and implement governance and lifecycle management for Microsoft Teams
- Configure and manage external and guest users
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams devices
- Creating and managing teams
- Plan and manage channels
- Manage chat and collaboration experiences
- Manage apps for Microsoft Teams
- Manage meeting experiences
- Manage phone numbers
- Manage Phone System for Microsoft Teams
- Monitor and report on a Microsoft Teams environment
- Troubleshoot audio, video, and client issues
- Mock exam
- Mock exam answers and explanations
- Answers (and explanations) to practice questions