I recently wrote a blog post for Centriq Training on how Microsoft Teams is more than just a Zoom alternative. In the post, I detail (with a table comparison) how Teams and Zoom are similar in meeting and chat functionality. But Teams goes far beyond communication and really excels in being the “one-stop shop” of enterprise communication and collaboration.
The post is broken down into:
- Intro (What is Teams, what is Zoom, and why do people ask Teams vs Zoom?)
- Microsoft Teams vs Zoom (for online meetings) with feature comparison
- What’s unique about teams
- Participant limit and meeting types
- File integration
- Pre-connected apps teams can use
- Conclusion (go beyond just chat and meetings with a single app for all productivity, collaboration, and communication)
Read the entire post on Centriq’s blog here: Microsoft Teams is Not a Zoom Alternative; It’s Much More.