Novigo Solutions recently sponsored LSPUG by presenting a webinar series on SharePoint migration best practices.Follow @novigosolutions
Part 1: On-prem to on-prem migrations
Mohamed Ubaid presented Part 1 of the 2-part webinar series.
In this first session, you will get an introduction on how you can migrate your SharePoint On-Prem Farm from one domain to another. Often this scenario comes up during mergers, de-mergers, acquisitions and it is very important to make sure users are able to access SharePoint during and after the migration. What you will learn
- Pre-requisites before you start your AD and SharePoint Domain Migration
- Best practices to setup your new SharePoint Farm in new Domain
- Migrating users in SharePoint from old domain to new domain
- Best practices, Do’s and Don’ts during your Migration
Part 2: On-prem to online migrations
Akdas Asif presented Part 2 of the 2-part webinar series.
In this session, you will get an introduction on how migration works with SharePoint On-Prem and how you can migrate effortlessly to SharePoint Online. We will discuss the native migration approaches for SharePoint On-Prem, and how tools like Sharegate or SharePoint Migration Tool from Microsoft can help migrate your content to SharePoint Online. What you will learn:
- The basics of SharePoint Migration (2010 to 2013 to 2016 to SPO)
- How tools like Sharegate or SharePoint Migration Tool from Microsoft work
- Best practices, Do’s and Dont’s during your Migration