Do you want to post or share the link to your LinkedIn profile but are unsure how to find and copy it? This post is for you. 😀
I’ll cover two methods in this post:
- Find and share your LinkedIn URL via web app
- Find and share your LinkedIn URL via mobile app
Note: Video demonstration at bottom of post.
Find and share your LinkedIn URL via web app
- Sign into LinkedIn (if not already) at https://www.linkedin.com
- Select your profile photo’s icon in the upper right then View profile
- Copy the URL from your browser’s address bar
Unsure how to copy?
You can highlight the address, then right-click to select Copy. Then right-click where you want to share/post it and select Paste.
Alternatively, you can highlight the address and use Ctrl+C to copy, then Ctrl+V to paste somewhere if you prefer keyboard shortcuts.
Find and share your LinkedIn URL via mobile app
In the mobile app, we’ll use your phone’s typical “share” action to either copy or share your profile link.
- Open the LinkedIn mobile app
- Tap on your profile photo’s icon at the top
- Select View profile
- Use the ellipsis (…) under your profile’s header section to select Share profile via…
- Now choose whether you want to Copy the URL and paste it somewhere, or you can share the link directly via suggested/frequent apps
One Reply to “How to find and copy your LinkedIn profile link”