One year ago today, I announced and released my first-ever email course. To celebrate its birthday, I’m giving it away for FREE! I enjoyed building the course and I’m confident there’s something new and exciting in it for everyone, even a year later.
This email course delivers a healthy serving of OneNote each day, for seven days. Topics include:
- Flavors of OneNote (multiple devices, multiple versions)
- Audio tips and tricks
- Working with files in OneNote
- Image magic in OneNote, like searching text within images
- Keyboard shortcuts to maximize your efficiency
- OneNote + Outlook
- Tags and Tag reports (summary pages)
- Includes GIFs and relies on images to demonstrate tips so must support HTML message formats
- Must allow emails from MailChimp (check spam/junk if you don’t get your first email within 24 hours of signing up)
Form not working? Try this link instead.
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter too!
Don’t miss my newest content and releases.