Did you know you can adjust the page size of your reports in Power BI? Each tab/page of your report can be a unique size specified by you down to the pixel. This comes in handy for creating “widget-like” visuals for embedding or for creating reports for print and optimal display on various screen sizes.
Your options are:
- 16:9 (default)
- Custom (in pixels)
- Open your report in Power BI Desktop and navigate to the page you’d like to resize
- To deselect any visuals currently selected, click in unused white space on the page you wish to adjust (such as the bottom or between visuals)
- Click the paint roller (format) icon in the visualization pane
- Click “page size” to expand options
- Choose a new page size from “Type” dropdown
- If you chose custom, enter width and height dimensions in pixels. Change will be immediate
4 Replies to “How to change Power BI report page size”
is there a way to do that for every page on the report?