I like to share things I make for session attendees to help pass the time before or between sessions. But sometimes these serve a dual purpose and get people thinking about key features and topics they learned about or are about to hear about. Spark conversation and encourage knowledge retention by introducing puzzles to your handout arsenal.
- OneNote Word Search as PDF
- Unlimited downloads and prints with attribution.
What is “with attribution?”
By purchasing and receiving unlimited downloads/uses, you’re agreeing not to remove the “by Nate Chamberlain, SharePointLibrarian.com” attribution in the footer.
This is not to be posted on an external website or shared publicly in any way. By purchasing, you agree to utilize this training aid internally within your company or consulting efforts.
- Does that mean I can share this via email with co-workers?
- Yes, this is a great email attachment or pre-meeting handout for your early bird attendees.
- But I can’t send it to my aunt Bertha?
- Correct. Bertha didn’t attend your training or share your office so no word search for Bertha. You can certainly send her the URL to get her own download though.
Agreeing to appropriate usage is another way of saying “I understand that by sharing this publicly I would be stealing from the author. I’m a good person so I won’t do that.”