You’ve heard of Sudoku, the 9×9 grid. SharePoint Sudoku is the same concept but in a 10×10 grid and uses each letter of SharePoint instead of numbers 1-9. SharePoint Sudoku is fun just for passing time, or to challenge training attendees for a prize, or just to give away as a handout.
SharePoint Sudoku is also great for occupying early session attendees while you finish setting up.
- Includes SP Sudoku #1 and solution in a downloadable zip file.
- Unlimited downloads and prints with attribution.
What is “with attribution?”
By purchasing and receiving unlimited downloads/uses, you’re agreeing not to remove the “by Nate Chamberlain, SharePointLibrarian.com” attribution in the footer.
This is not to be posted on an external website or shared publicly in any way. By purchasing, you agree to utilize this training aid internally within your company or consulting efforts.
- Does that mean I can share this via email with co-workers?
- Yes, this is a great email attachment or pre-meeting handout for your early bird attendees.
- But I can’t send it to my aunt Bertha?
- Correct. Bertha didn’t attend your training or share your office so no sudoku for Bertha. You can certainly send her the URL to get her own download though.
Agreeing to appropriate usage is another way of saying “I understand that by sharing this publicly I would be stealing from the author. I’m a good person so I won’t do that.”